Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Room Divider from Hell / Heaven

I was given this project from http://backsplash.lightcouture.com . They hired me to take a photo of their new room dividers they are making for this season. These dividers are beautiful! They are painted with car paint (i.e. very reflective) and have lit etched glass inserts (i.e. hard to light). So, I gave them a polaroid test (a pro polaroid is different from consumer polaroid) to see if they like the direction I am taking with the lighting. Low and behold, they love it! Only one test and everything is working out! Excellent!

2 Comments:

Blogger teejay said...

oh lara lara! i can't wait to see those beautiful photos of my room divider! i'm sure the readers my blog will love to see them, too. thanks for being so talented.

9:27 PM  
Blogger lara photoer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home